Controllable energy and maintenance costs at a high level of comfort
You can count on our knowledge and experience already at the planning phase.
Even in the early planning phase of a property, the points are set for the optimum utilization concept and long-term economy. Over the entire life-cycle of the building, eighty percent of the costs of a building are operating costs! Mistakes made at the beginning can barely be compensated at a later date.
In Themo Control, there are engineers and technicians making their experience available to client, from draft designs to execution plans.
Benefits of a well designed BMS
• Good control of internal comfort conditions
• Possibility of individual room control
• Increased staff productivity
• Effective monitoring and targeting of energy consumption
• Improved plant reliability and life-cycle
• Effective response to HVAC-related complaints
• Save time and money during the maintenance
• Higher rental value
• Flexibility on change of building use
• Individual tenant billing for services facilities manager
• Central or remote control and monitoring of building
• Increased level of comfort and time saving
• Remote Monitoring of the plants (such as AHU’s, Fire pumps, plumbing pumps, Electrical supply, STP, WTP etc.)
• Ease of information availability problem
• Computerized maintenance scheduling
• Effective use of maintenance staff
• Early detection of problems
• More satisfied occupants